Our goal is to
increase shareholder value through long-term, strategic partnerships with major food companies and the U.S. military.
Our objective is to
provide safe, high quality products, on schedule, at the lowest possible cost.
Our journey is
Total Quality Management, fully satisfying our customers’ requirements and complying with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations that govern the manufacture, composition, and safety of our food through a process of continuous improvement.
The company believes that
Every team member shares the responsibility for food safety, quality, and quality improvement.
To be committed to quality processes and outcomes, the focus must be on getting it right the first time.
We must understand our customers’ expectations and then consistently meet or exceed those expectations.
Information, communication, education, and training are essential to the implementation of the quality and food safety policy.
Quality is not just another goal; it is our basic strategy for survival and future growth.
Our Core Values – What We Do Matters
AmeriQual provides innovative solutions to major branded food companies, food service providers, retailers and the United States Department of Defense. A combination of expertise, ingenuity and state-of-the-art equipment provides flexibility to meet our customers’ requirements.
Providing a safe work environment for our team members is our top priority. Using modern equipment and technology, training, and monitoring, we have created a workplace where every team member feels safe and secure.
AmeriQual is honored to provide high quality, nutritious food to the US Military as a leading supplier of MREs and group rations. We also supply global humanitarian and disaster relief rations for government and non-governmental organizations, allowing us to be a part of recovery and rebuilding efforts throughout the world.
AmeriQual Group is committed to all of our customers, from initial contact to the store shelves. We strive to surpass customer expectations while providing personal, one-on-one support.
AmeriQual Group is committed to developing and manufacturing safe, high quality products. Our manufacturing facilities employ World-Class Quality and Food Safety Programs. Elements of our Food Safety and Quality Systems and Certification programs include:
- GFSI Certification (SQF Level 3)
- USDA – AMS
- USDA – FSIS
- USDA – Organic Certification (Oregon Tilth)
- Allergen Program
- Food Defense
- Foreign Material Prevention and Control
- Dedicated Quality Assurance and Quality Systems Staff
- Integrated Pest Management Program
- On-site Thermal Processing Authority
At AmeriQual, diversity is an integral part of our identity. We embrace many different backgrounds and points of views and believe that diversity drives innovation. We pride ourselves in insuring that every member of our team feels included and valued.
AmeriQual Group proudly supports our communities. Our ongoing social initiatives include:
- Continuous support of the Wounded Warriors Foundation
- Buy Local gift card initiative – purchased and distributed over $100,000 of gift cards from local businesses to help COVID-19 relief efforts
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure sponsorships
- American Heart Association Go Red sponsorships
- Annual Holiday Giving Tree gift/donation drive
- Annual Back to School supply drive for local schools
- Sponsorship of Really Big Show – ARC of Evansville